2018 Seed Exchange Ordering Information
Priorities and Key Dates:
○ Contributor orders will be filled first. Set "Seed Contributor?" on order form page to "Yes".
○ Until March 15th only members of the American Rhododendron
Society may order seed.
○ Distribution will begin in early February after orders are received
from the furthest regions and from those
○ Please submit your order as soon as possible; some lot numbers are in short supply.
To Place Your Order:
○ Go to Order Form Page. List your
first and second choice seed lot numbers in numeric order. Also tell us if we may
○ ARS member's orders from within the USA:
Please do not send payment with seed order.
Send payment only after seed is received. Do not send cash.
○ ARS members orders from outside the USA:
○ Danish chapter members: if you pay your treasurer, please select "Bill Danish Chapter" on
○ Swedish chapter members: if you pay your treasurer, please select "Bill
Swedish Chapter" on your
○ Dutch, Finnish, Hooker, and Scottish chapter members, and members residing
outside the U.S. who belong to a U.S.
○ Canadian chapter members: after receipt of seed please pay by postal money order
in US funds or pay
○ Non-Chapter ARS members: please pay upon receipt of seed.
Payment can be made by postal money order
○ Non ARS member's, upon notification of the amount due, send the exchange payment in full.
Your order will be
○ Credit Card Payment: If you elect to pay by credit card, we will request
PayPal to contact you by email to obtain
Seed Packet Cost:
○ Seed is $3.00 per packet. Postage and handling fee is $4.00 international and $3.00 domestic.
Mail payment to:
ARS Seed Exchange
○ Seed Packaging: Jean and Norman Beaudry, Ginger and Sam Burd
To encourage participation in the seed exchange program, and to make available quality pollen, seed contributors are entitled to request up to a $50.00 in credit for pollen purchases made each year from the Rhododendron Species Botanical Garden at http://www.rhodygarden.org/catalogs.html or a catalog may be requested by mail at RSBG, PO Box 3798, Federal Way, WA 98063. To participate, we ask you to submit your order and identify yourself as an ARS seed contributor. The RSBG will mail pollen directly to you and then bill the Seed Exchange.