Ordering Information for Seed Exchange Closeout Sale
○ The seed exchange closeout sale begins July 21 and ends Aug 11.
○ Both members of the American Rhododendron Society and non-members may order seed.
○ Orders will be filled in the order they are received.
To Place Your Order:
○ Go to Order Form Page. List your first and second choice seed lot numbers in numeric order. If second choice lots are sold out we will substitute other seed lots. The minimum order is 10 seed packets. You may select as many packets of a seed lot as desired, i.e., 5 packets of lot #12.
○ ARS member's orders from within the USA:
Please do not send payment with seed order.
Send payment only after seed is received. Do not send cash.
○ ARS members orders from outside the USA:
○ Danish chapter members: if you pay your treasurer, please select "Bill Danish Chapter" on
○ Dutch chapter members: are requested to pay by credit card via PayPal (payment choice #5).
○ Finnish chapter members: are requested to pay by credit card via PayPal (payment choice #5).
○ Scottish chapter members: are requested to pay by credit card via PayPal (payment choice #6).
○ Swedish chapter members: if you pay your treasurer, please select "Bill
Swedish Chapter" on your
○ Canadian ARS members: after receipt of seed please pay by postal money order
in US funds or pay
○ Non-Chapter ARS members: please pay upon receipt of seed.
Payment can be made by postal money order
○ Non ARS member's, upon notification of the amount due, send the exchange payment in full.
Your order will be
○ Credit Card Payment: If you elect to pay by credit card, we will request
PayPal to contact you by email to obtain
Seed Packet Cost:
○ Seed is $1.00 per packet, except for seed packets from the of Atkinson collection which is $2.00 per packet.
○ Postage and handling fee is $4.00 international and $3.00 domestic.
○ No refunds will be sent.
Mail payment to:
ARS Seed Exchange